ORDER PICKER Job Postings in CANADA: Our client, a well-established manufacturing company based in Dorval, is looking for an order picker for a full-time, long-term day job to work in their plant.
JOB Role: ORDER PICKER Job Postings in CANADA
The person working at the position of order picker deals with the preparation of orders for customers. It also handles the receipt and despatch of goods using the appropriate equipment offered, such as forklifts and will also use an RF scanner. It will sometimes be able to handle unloading containers. She is dynamic at work.
- Starting date : As soon as possible
- Number of positions available : 1
- Salary : 12.25 to 13 $ per hour according to experience
- Work schedule : 40 h – Full time
- Job status : Contract
- Work shift : Day
- Order Pickers Job Description
- Verify, inspect, control and identify incoming products from suppliers.
- Prepare orders for customers.
- Driving REACH or Order Picker lifts
- Handle equipment with appropriate equipment (forklift and other equipment associated with the service).
- Participate in improving the logistics of the service.
- Handling of products.
- Unloading containers.
- Perform goods receipt using the computer system.
- Use an RF scanner.
- Store the goods.
- Effectively perform the job accurately, error-free and safely.
- Other related tasks.
- A minimum of 9 months of relevant warehouse experience.
- Ability to use an RF scanner (barcode).
- Have experience with REACH or Order Picker lifts
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently, dynamism (an asset).
- Possess a valid driver card (an asset).
- Functional bilingualism (French and English).