Canada has a sizable manufacturing sector, based in Central Canada, with varieties of automobile industry and aircraft industry. In addition, Canada harbors and exports a wealth of natural resources and intellectual capital equaled by few other countries. Canada is a country rich in wealth and natural resources and an easy starting point for landing dream jobs for job seekers.
If you are passionate working in the farm with an inclination for safety and customer service – This job is for you!!!
The ideal candidate is an individual with the responsibility of handling production inputs and supplies; and sanitizing and cultivation works spaces and tools. It is a duty for he/she to maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, product locations, and workstations neat.
- Feeding and watering animals, monitoring animals’ health and wellbeing, fertilizing and harvesting crops,
- Rotating through work activities to gain—and significantly improve—competency in cross-functional areas.
- Performing a variety of tasks and functions to achieve measurable production improvements and maximize efficiency.
- Working collaboratively and effectively with fellow farmhands, farm managers, production team, and veterinary staff.
- Proficiency in diverse farm equipment and vehicles, including harvesters, hand trucks, tractors, and forklifts.
Basic Skills and other abilities:
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to changes, delays or unexpected events in the work environment; ability to manage competing demands and prioritize tasks; ability to change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Dependability: ability to follow instructions, both in written and verbal format; ability to respond to management direction; ability to complete tasks on time or notify the appropriate person with an alternate plan when necessary.
- Ability to work in evolving conditions
- Equipment operation and maintenance
- Animal and land care